You can import a vSphere virtual machine to your organization as a vApp.
Note: Importing a virtual machine does not retain the VM reservation, limit, and shares settings that are configured in vCenter Server. Imported virtual machines obtain their resource allocation settings from the organization virtual data center on which they reside.
Verify that you are at least a vApp author.
- Select My Cloud > vApps.
- Click Import from vSphere.
- Select a vCenter server from the drop-down menu and select a virtual machine to import.
- Type a name and optional description for the vApp.
- Select a virtual datacenter to which to import the vApp from the drop-down menu.
- (Optional) Select a storage policy for the vApp from the drop-down menu.
- Choose whether to move or copy the imported virtual machine, and click OK.