You can configure certain vApp networks to provide an IP translation by adding a NAT mapping rule.
When you create an IP translation rule for a network, vCloud Director adds a DNAT and SNAT rule to the edge gateway associated with the network's port group. The DNAT rule translates an external IP address to an internal IP address for inbound traffic. The SNAT rule translates an internal IP address to an external IP address for outbound traffic. If the network is also using IP masquerade, the SNAT rule takes precedence.
А routed vApp network.
- Click the My Cloud tab and click vApps in the left pane.
- Right-click a vApp and click Open.
- Click the Networking tab.
- Right-click the vApp network and click Configure Services.
- Click the NAT tab, select IP Translation, and click Add.
- Select a virtual machine interface and a mapping mode and click OK.
For Manual mapping mode, enter an external IP address.
- Click OK.
- Click Apply.