You can configure inbound Network Address Translation (NAT) rules for mapping internet traffic from a public-facing IP address to a private IP address in the recovery SDDC’s compute network.
Note: With this feature you can map public IP addresses to private IP addresses and all services that communicate over whichever port is assigned to the private IP address. If you want to map specific ports or services, contact VMware Support.
- From the left navigation, select Recovery SDDCs.
- Select a recovery SDDC.
- Under NAT rules click Add new rule.
- In the Add new rule dialog box, enter the following information:
- Rule name. Enter a name for the NAT rule.
- Public IP address. Enter a public IP address.
- Private IP address. Enter the internal IP address to map the public IP address to.
- Click OK.
- After the NAT rule is created, click Edit if you want to rename the rule, or to change the public or internal IP addresses.