After deploying vRealize Automation in Cloud Foundation, you must manually start the vRealize Orchestrator configuration service to access the vRealize Orchestrator configuration interface.
- Start the vRealize Orchestrator Configuration service.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation appliance Linux console as root.
- Enter service vco-configurator start and press Enter.
- Connect to the vRealize Automation URL in a Web browser.
- Click vRealize Orchestrator Control Center.
You are redirected to https://vra-va-hostname.domain.name_or_load_balancer_address:8283/vco-controlcenter.
- Log in to the vRealize Orchestrator Control Center.
The user name is configured by the vRealize Automation appliance administrator.