The deployment parameter spreadsheet provides a mechanism to specify the required deployment information specific to your environment. This includes information about your networks, hosts, license keys, and other information. The spreadsheet is downloaded from the Cloud Foundation Builder VM. The completed spreadsheet is then converted to a JSON file. The deployment parameter spreadsheet can be reused to deploy multiple Cloud Foundation instances of the same version.
- In a web browser on the Windows machine that is connected to the Cloud Foundation Builder VM, navigate to https://Cloud_Builder_VM_IP:8008.
The VMware Cloud Foundation page appears.
- Enter the admin credentials you provided when you deployed the Cloud Foundation Builder VM and then click Log In.
- Confirm that your environment meets each criteria in the pre-bring-up checklist and select the check boxes. Fix any issues before proceeding.
- Click Next.
- Read the End-User License Agreement and accept it. Click Next.
- Click Download Deployment Parameter Sheet.
- Complete the worksheet. See About the Deployment Parameter Sheet.