By default, the vRealize Operations Manager node's load balancer is configured for SSL Termination. If you plan to use a custom certificate with vRealize Operations Manager, it is recommended that you replace the certificate on the vRealize Operations Manager cluster and configure the load balancer for SSL Passthrough.
Verify that you have successfully replaced the vRealize Operations Manager certificate using the workflow described in Managing Certificates for Cloud Foundation Components.
- Log in into the management vCenter Server and navigate to .
- Select NSX Edges in the Navigator.
- Confirm that the IP address in the NSX Manager field is identical to he IP address for the NSX Manager for the management domain in Cloud Foundation.
- Double-click the NSX Edge labeled vrealize-edge.
- Select the Manage tab, then the Load Balancer tab.
- Open Application Profiles.
- Find and click the profile named vrops-https, and click Edit.
- Select Enable SSL Passthrough and click OK to complete the configuration.