Monitor the upgrade progress on your workload domain
- The Update in Progress section in the workload domain detail page displays the high level update progress and the number of components to be updated.
- Details of the component being updated is shown below that.
- Click the arrow to see a list of tasks being performed to update the component. As the task is completed, it shows a green check mark.
- When all tasks to update a component have been completed, the update status for the component is displayed as Updated.
- If a component fails to be updated, the status is displayed as Failed. The reason for the failure as well as remediation steps are displayed.
- After you resolve the issues, the bundle becomes available. You can then apply the bundle or schedule it to be applied at a specific date and time.
What to do next
- Remove the VM snapshots you had taken before starting the update.
- Take a backup of the newly installed components.
- Configure dual authentication. See Configure Dual Authentication.