The deployment parameter spreadsheet provides a mechanism to specify infrastructure information specific to your environment. This includes information about your networks, hosts, license keys, and other information. The spreadsheet is downloaded from the Cloud Builder VM and the completed spreadsheet is uploaded back to the VM. The deployment parameter spreadsheet can be reused to deploy multiple Cloud Foundation instances of the same version.
- In a web browser on the Windows machine that is connected to the Cloud Builder VM, navigate to https://Cloud_Builder_VM_IP.
For Cloud Foundation 3.9, the VMware Cloud Foundation login page appears. For Cloud Foundation 3.9.1, the Welcome to VMware Cloud Builder login page appears.
- Enter the admin credentials you provided when you deployed the Cloud Builder VM and then click Log In.
- Read the End-User License Agreement and accept it. Click Next.
- If you are deploying Cloud Foundation 3.9.1, select VMware Cloud Foundation on the Supported Platform page and click Next.
Ignore this step if you are deploying Cloud Foundation 3.9.
- Review the prerequisites checklist and ensure the requirements are met before proceeding. If there are any gaps, ensure they are fixed before proceeding to avoid issues during the the bring-up process.
For Cloud Foundation 3.9, select the checkbox for each prerequisite or select the Check All checkbox.For Cloud Foundation 3.9.1, select the checkbox at the bottom of the page to acknowlege that your environment meets the listed requirements. You can download or print the prerequisite list as well.
- Click Next.
- In the Download Spreadsheet section, click Download.
- Complete the spreadsheet. See About the Deployment Parameter Sheet.