After vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager has been upgraded, you must import Workspace ONE Access and the vRealize Suite products from your pre-upgrade environment to vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager.
- From the navigation bar in SDDC Manager, click vRealize Suite.
- Click next to vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager.
vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager opens in a new tab.
- Login with the following credentials:
User name: vcfadmin@localPassword: password you specified in the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager deployment wizard.
- Navigate to .
- A default name appears for your environment. You can overwrite the default name.
- Enter the administrator email and default password for the environment.
- Select the datacenter created by SDDC Manager (SDDC-Datacenter) and click Next.
- On the Select Product page, set the Installation Type to Import and select the checkbox next to VMware Identity Manager.
- Click Next.
- On the Import Identity Manager page, enter the load-balancer FQDN, API and root passwords, and the default password for the environment.
- Enter the email for the configuration administrator.
- User name/password
- Select the vCenter Server and click Next
- Review the summary and click Submit.
After the FQD and passwords are validated, Workspace ONE Access is imported to vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager.
- If you had vRealize Automation or vRealize Operations in your pre-upgrade environment, follow steps 8-10 to import these products to vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager.
What to do next
If you had vRealize Automation or vRealize Operations in your pre-upgrade environment, upgrade these products. Refer to Upgrade vRealize Automation and Upgrade vRealize Operations. If you have both products, upgrade vRealize Automation before vRealize Operations.