You can view details of a currently active certificate for a component resource directly in the SDDC Manager Dashboard.
- In the SDDC Manager Dashboard, click .
The Workload Domains page displays information for all workload domains.
- In the list of domains, click the name of the workload domain to open the details page for that domain.
The workload domain details page displays CPU, memory, and storage allocated to the domain.
- Select the Security Tab.
This tab lists the certificates for each resource component associated with the workload domain. It displays the following details:
- Resource type
- Issuer, the certificate authority name
- Resource host name
- Valid from and valid to dates
- Certificate status: Active, Expiring (will expire within 15 days), or Expired.
- Certificate operation status.
- To view certificate details, expand the resource to view the certificate details In the Resource Type column.
The expanded field displays certificate details including signature algorithm, public key, public key algorithm, certificate string, and more.