If you do not have internet access, you can use a proxy server to download bundles. VMware Cloud Foundation only supports proxy servers that do not require authentication.
- Log in to the SDDC Manager appliance by using a Secure Shell (SSH) client.
Use the user name vcf and password that you had specified in the deployment parameter worksheet.Username:
- Enter su to switch to the root user and enter the password.
- Open the /opt/vmware/vcf/lcm/lcm-app/conf/application-prod.properties file.
- Update the following lines at the end of the file:
lcm.depot.adapter.proxyEnabled=true lcm.depot.adapter.proxyHost=proxy IP address lcm.depot.adapter.proxyPort=proxy port
- Save and close the file.
- Ensure that the ownership of the application-prod.properties file is set to vcf_lcm:vcf.
- Restart Lifecycle Management by typing the following command in the console window:
systemctl restart lcm
- Wait for 5 minutes and then download the bundles. See Download Bundles from SDDC Manager.