If you had vRealize Operations in your pre-upgrade environment, you must upgrade it.
Download the vRealize Operations upgrade bundle. See Download Bundles.
- Navigate to the Updates/Patches tab of the management domain.
- Run the upgrade precheck. See Perform Update Precheck.
- In the Available Updates section, click Update Now or Schedule Update next to the vRealize Operations bundle.
- If you selected Schedule Update, select the date and time for the bundle to be applied.
After the upgrade is completed, a green bar with a check mark is displayed.
- Click Finish.
What to do next
- Delete VM snapshots from the management vCenter Server.
- Log in to the management vCenter Server.
- Select the vRealize Operations VM and click .
- Delete the snapshots created during the upgrade.
- Upgrade vRealize Automation or continue upgrading the management domain. See Upgrade the Management Domain to VMware Cloud Foundation 4.2.