You continue shutting down the vSphere with Tanzu workload domain by shutting down the Harbor virtual machines that host the registry service in the supervisor cluster.
In a SDDC, to provide private image registry services, there is a locally managed deployment of VMware Harbor registry placed in the vmware-system-registry namespace in the Tanzu workload domain supervisor cluster.
- Login to the workload domain ESXi host that runs the first Harbor virtual machine by using the VMware Host Client.
https://<ESXi host running Harbor VM>
- In the navigation pane, click Virtual machines.
- Right-click the harbor virtual machine and select .
- In the Warning dialog box, click Yes.
- Repeat the procedure to power off the remaining VMware Harbor virtual machines on the workload domain ESXi hosts that run them.