You begin powering on the NSX-T Data Center infrastructure in the vSphere with Tanzu workload domain by starting the NSX-T Manager cluster that provides management and control plane capabilities to Tanzu workloads.
In a SDDC, to configure and manage network services for workloads in the vSphere with Tanzu workload domain, there are three NSX-T Manager nodes deployed in the NSX-T manager virtual machine folder in the management cluster in the management domain.
- Login to management domain vCenter server by using the URL https://<management_domain_vcenter_server_fqdn>/ui.
- In the VMs and templates inventory, expand the management domain vCenter server tree and expand the management domain data center.
- Expand the management domain nsx manager folder.
- Power on the NSX-T Managers.
- Right-click the workload domain NSX-T Manager and select .
- Wait for the virtual machine to power on.
- Repeat the steps to power on the remaining NSX-T Managers
- Login to the NSX-T Local Manager for the workload domain by using the user interface and using admin account https://<workload_domain_nsx_manager_logical_ip>/login.jsp?local=true.
- Verify the system status of the NSX-T Managers.
- On the main navigation bar, click System.
- In the left pane, navigate to .
- On the Appliances page, verify that the cluster is Stable and all the NSX-T Managers have green status.