Verify that NSX-T Data Center is integrated with Workspace ONE Access and has access to the identity and access management services.
Validate the integration status of NSX-T Manager with the Workspace ONE Access.
The Workspace ONE Access connection has an Up status and the VMware Identity Manager integration is Enabled in NSX-T Manager.
- Log in to the NSX-T Manager for the management domain using the admin account at https://<management_domain_nsxt_manager_fqdn>/login.jsp?local=true.
- On the main navigation bar, click the System tab.
- In the left pane, select .
- Click the VMware Identity Manager tab.
- Verify the settings.
VMware Identity Manager Connection
VMware Identity Manager Integration
- Repeat the procedure for the NSX-T Manager in the workload domain.
What to do next
If you encounter issues while performing this procedure, use the following troubleshooting tips: