Before you can create a local environment for product deployments, you must update the credentials for the management domain vCenter Server that is associated with the region-specific data center in vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager.
During the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager deployment, SDDC Manager adds the instance-specific management data center to vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager. SDDC Manager associates the instance-specific data center with the management domain vCenter Server by using the firstname.lastname@example.org account. You reconfigure the integration to the management domain vCenter Server in the instance-specific data center to use the svc-vrslcm-vsphere_<management_vcenter_name> account for the deployment of the instance-specific components, such as vRealize Log Insight. This ensures a unique account is used per vCenter Server and enables scale out to additional VMware Cloud Foundation instances.
- In a Web browser, log in to vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager by using the administration interface.
- On the My services page, click Lifecycle operations.
- In the navigation pane, click Datacenters.
- Reconfigure integration to the management domain vCenter Server in the region-specific data center to use the svc-vrslcm-vsphere_<management_vcenter_name> account.
- On the Datacenters page, expand the managment data center.
- In the row for the management vCenter, click Edit vCenter.
- Update these values and click Validate.
- After the successful vCenter Server validation, click Save.