You shut down the vSphere Cluster Services virtual machines in the vSphere with Tanzu workload domain.
In a SDDC, to ensure availability of services such as vSphere DRS and vSphere HA to the workloads running on the clusters independent of the vCenter Server instance availability, there is a locally managed deployment of vSphere Cluster Services.
- Login to the workload domain ESXi host that runs the first vSphere Cluster Services virtual machine by using the VMware Host Client.
https://<ESXi host running vSphere Cluster Services VM>
- In the navigation pane, click Virtual machines.
- Right-click the first vSphere Cluster Services virtual machine and select .
- In the confirmation dialog box, click Yes.
- Repeat the procedure to shut down the remaining vSphere Cluster Services virtual machines on the workload domain ESXi hosts that run them.