After you shut down the NSX-T Data Center infrastructure, you complete the shutdown of the virtual infrastructure workload domain by checking the vSAN cluster health and shutting down the workload domain vCenter Server..
In a SDDC, to provide centralized management of the vSphere infrastructure there is one workload domain vCenter Server Appliance deployed in the management folder in the management cluster in the management domain.
Shut down any additional virtual machines running on the virtual infrastructure workload domain ESXi hosts.
- Login to management vCenter server by using the URL https://<management_domain_vcenter_server_fqdn>/ui.
- In the Hosts and clustersinventory, expand the workload vCenter server tree and expand the workload domain data center
- Verify the vSAN health and resynchronization status.
- Select the workload domain cluster and click the Monitor tab.
- In the left pane, navigate to and verify the status of each vSAN health check category.
- In the left pane, navigate to and verify that all syncrhonization tasks are complete.
- In the VMs and templates inventory, expand the management domain vCenter server tree and expand the management domain data center.
- Expand the workload domain management folder.
- Right-click the workload domain vCenter Server virtual machine and select .
- In the confirmation dialog box, click Yes.