You begin powering on the virtual infrastructure workload domain by starting the vCenter Server instance.
In a SDDC, to provide centralized management of the vSphere infrastructure there is one workload domain vCenter Server Appliance deployed in the management folder in the management cluster of the management domain.
- Login to management vCenter server by using the URL https://<management_domain_vcenter_server_fqdn>/ui.
- In the VMs and templates inventory, expand the management domain vCenter server tree and expand the management domain data center.
- Expand the management folder.
- Right-click the workload domain vCenter Server virtual machine and select
Wait for the virtual machine to start and for vSphere services to become available.
- In the Hosts and clustersinventory, expand the workload vCenter server tree and expand the workload domain data center
- Verify the vSAN health and resynchronization status.
- Select the workload domain vCenter cluster and click the Monitor tab.
- In the left pane, navigate to and verify the status of each vSAN health check category.
- In the left pane, navigate to and verify that all syncrhonization tasks are complete.