You configure file-based daily backups of the SDDC Manager instances using the SDDC Manager administration interface.
Only a user with the Admin role can perform this task.
- In the navigation pane, click .
- On the Backup page, click the SDDC Manager Configurations tab.
- Under Backup Schedule, click Edit.
- On the Backup Schedule page, enter the settings and click Save.
Days of the Week
Take Backup on State Change
Retain Last Backups
Retain Hourly Backups for Days
Retain Daily Backups for Days
- To verify the backup, click Backup Now.
The status and the start time of the backup is displayed on the UI. You have set the SDDC Manager backup schedule to run daily at 04:02 AM and after each change of state.