VMware Cloud Foundation participates in the VMware Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP). You can choose to enable or disable CEIP for your VMware Cloud Foundation instance.
The Customer Experience Improvement Program provides VMware with information that enables VMware to improve its products and services, to fix problems, and to advise you on how best to deploy and use our products. As part of the CEIP, VMware collects technical information about your organization’s use of the VMware products and services regularly in association with your organization’s VMware license keys. This information does not personally identify any individual. For additional information regarding the CEIP, refer to the Trust & Assurance Center at http://www.vmware.com/trustvmware/ceip.html.
- When you log into SDDC Manager for the first time, a pop-up window appears. The Join the VMware Customer Experience Program option is selected by default. Deselect this option if you do not want to enable CEIP. Click Apply.
- You can enable or disable CEIP from the Administration tab in the SDDC Manager UI.
- In the navigation pane, click .
- To enable CEIP, select the Join the VMware Customer Experience Improvement Program option.
- To disable CEIP, deselect the Join the VMware Customer Experience Improvement Program option.