To allow deploying and managing SDDC components on the Management domain vCenter Server inventory, you assign account permissions to the service account for communication from vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager to vSphere.
- Log in to the management domain vCenter Server at https://<management_vcenter_server_fqdn>/ui as a user with Administrator role.
- Assign global permissions to the service account.
- Select Menu > Administration.
- Under Access control, click Global permissions.
- Click the Add permission icon, enter these values, and click OK.
vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager to vSphere Integration
Propagate to children