If you are restoring a failed workload domain NSX Edge node, you must retrieve the ID of the vSphere cluster for the workload domain. During the restore process, you use this vSphere cluster ID to recreate the vSphere DRS rule name with its original name.
You use the SDDC Manager user interface to retrieve the ID of the vSphere cluster for the workload domain.
- In the SDDC Manager user interface, from the navigation pane click Developer center.
- Click the API explorer tab.
- Expand APIs for managing clusters, click GET /v1/clusters, and click Execute.
- Under Response, click PageOfClusters and click Cluster.
- Record the ID of the cluster for the workload domain cluster ID.