You can view details of an applied certificate for a resource directly through the SDDC Manager UI.
- In the navigation pane, click .
- On the Workload Domains page, from the table, in the domain column click the domain you want to view.
- On the domain summary page, click the Security tab.
This tab lists the certificates for each resource type associated with the workload domain. It displays the following details:
- Resource type
- Issuer, the certificate authority name
- Resource hostname
- Valid From
- Valid Until
- Certificate status: Active, Expiring (will expire within 15 days), or Expired.
- Certificate operation status
- To view certificate details, expand the resource next to the Resource Type column.