||The Dashboard provides the high-level administrative view for SDDC Manager in the form of widgets. There are widgets for Solutions; Workload Domains; Host Types and Usage; Ongoing and Scheduled Updates; Update History; CPU, Memory, Storage Usage; and Recent Tasks.
You can control the widgets that are displayed and how they are arranged on the dashboard.
||Solutions include the following section:
- Kubernetes - Workload Management enables you to start a Workload Management deployment and view Workload Management cluster details.
||Inventory includes the following sections:
- Workload Domains takes you to the Workload Domains page, which displays and provides access to all workload domains.
This page includes summary information about all workload domains, including domain type, storage usage, configuration status, owner, clusters, hosts and update availability. It also displays CPU, memory, and storage utilization for each workload domain, and collectively across all domains.
- Hosts takes you to the Hosts page, which displays and provides access to current hosts and controls for managing hosts.
This page includes detailed information about all hosts, including FQDN, host IP, network pool, configuration status, host state, cluster, and storage type. It also displays CPU and memory utilization for each host, and collectively across all hosts.
||Lifecycle Management includes the following sections:
displays the available install, update, and upgrade bundles for your environment, and your bundle download history.
Note: To access bundles, you must be logged in to your My VMware account through the
||Administration includes the following sections:
- Licensing enables you to manage VMware product licenses. You can also add licenses for the component products in your VMware Cloud Foundation deployment.
- Users enables you to manage VMware Cloud Foundation users and groups, including adding users and groups and assigning roles.
- Repository Settings enables you to log in to your My VMware and Dell EMC accounts.
- vRealize Suite enables you to deploy vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager.
- Security enables you to integrate with your Microsoft Certificate Authority Server and perform password management actions, such as rotation, updates and remediation.
- Backup enables you to register an external SFTP server with SDDC Manager for backing up SDDC Manager and NSX Managers. You can also configure the backup schedule for SDDC Manager.
- VMware CEIP to join or leave the VMware Customer Experience Improvement Program.
||The VMware Cloud Foundation Developer Center includes the following sections:
- Overview: API reference documentation. Includes information and steps for all the Public APIs supported by VMware Cloud Foundation.
- API Explorer: Lists the APIs and allows you to invoke them directly on your VMware Cloud Foundation system.
- Code Samples: Sample code to manage a VMware Cloud Foundation instance.