To establish a trusted connection to vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager, you replace the SSL certificate on the appliance by using the SDDC Manager UI.
- In the navigation pane, click .
- On the Workload Domain page, from the table, in the domain column click the management domain.
- On the domain summary page, click the Security tab.
- From the table, select the check box for the vrslcm resource type, and click Generate CSRs.
- On the Details page, enter the following settings and click Next.
Select the key algorithm for the certificate.
Select the key size (2048 bit, 3072 bit, or 4096 bit) from the drop-down menu.
Optionally, enter a contact email address.
Use this field to differentiate between divisions within your organization with which this certificate is associated.
Type the name under which your company is known. The listed organization must be the legal registrant of the domain name in the certificate request.
Type the city or locality where your company is legally registered.
Type the full name (do not abbreviate) of the state, province, region, or territory where your company is legally registered.
Type the country name where your company is legally registered. This value must use the ISO 3166 country code.
- On the Subject Alternative Name page, leave the default SAN and click Next.
- On the Summary page, click Generate CSRs.
- After the successful return of the operation, click Generate signed certificates.
- In the Generate Certificates dialog box, from the Select Certificate Authority drop-down menu, select Microsoft.
- Click Generate certificates.
- After the successful return of the operation, click Install certificates.
Wait for the successful return of the operation.