Since you will use the cross-instance tier-0 gateway for upstream connections, you delete the local tier-0 gateway from each additional VCF instance.
- In a web browser, log in to Global Manager cluster at https://active_gm_vip_fqdn/.
- On the NSX Manager main navigation bar, click Networking.
- Disconnect the tier-1 gateway for the NSX Local Manager.
- In the navigation pane, select Tier-1 Gateways.
- On the Tier-0 Gateways tab, click the vertical eclipses for the additional_instance_tier1_gateway and click Edit.
- Under Linked Tier-0 gateway, click the X to disconnect the additional_instance_tier0_gateway, click Save, and click Close editing.
Caution: At this point any segments connected to additional_instance_tier1_gateway will be unreachable until you have finished connecting the additional instance to the cross-instance tier-0 infrastructure.
- In the navigation pane, select Tier-0 Gateways.
- On the Tier-0 Gateway page, click the vertical eclipses for the additional_instance_tier0_gateway and click Delete.
- Click Delete.