If you do not have direct internet access, you can use a proxy server to download bundles. VMware Cloud Foundation only supports proxy servers that do not require authentication.
- Log in to SDDC Manager by using a Secure Shell (SSH) client.
Use the user name vcf and password you specified in the deployment parameter workbook.
- Enter su to switch to the root user and enter the password.
- Open the
- Update the following lines to the end of the file, and save and close the file.
lcm.depot.adapter.proxyEnabled=true lcm.depot.adapter.proxyHost=proxy IP address lcm.depot.adapter.proxyPort=proxy port
- Restart the LCM service by typing the following command in the console window.
systemctl restart lcm
- Wait for 5 minutes and then download the bundles. See Download an Install Bundle from SDDC Manager.