Replace the default certificate of the first Global Manager node to establish a trusted connection with the management components in the SDDC. You use APIs for this procedure.
- In a web browser, log in to Global Manager at https://gm_vip_fqdn/.
- Retrieve the certificate ID.
- On the main navigation bar, click .
- Copy the certificate ID value and save it.
- Log in to the host that has access to your data center.
- Replace the default certificate on the first Global Manager node with the CA-signed certificate.
- Start the Postman application in your web browser and log in.
- On the Authorization tab, enter the following settings.
Setting Value Type Select Basic Auth. User name Enter
Password Enter nsx_admin_password.
- Click Update request.
- On the Headers tab, add a key as follows.
Setting Value Key Content-Type Key Value application/xml
- In the request pane at the top, send the following HTTP request.
Setting Value HTTP request method Select POST. URL Enter
After the Global Manager sends a response, a 200 OK status is displayed on the Body tab.
- Restart the first Global Manager node.
- Log in to vCenter Server.
- In the inventory expand .
- Right-click the node and select .