Complete the initial configuration of all ESXi hosts by enabling the TSM-SSH service and configuring the NTP service to avoid time synchronization issues in the SDDC.
Repeat this procedure for all the hosts that you are adding to the workload domain.
- In a web browser, log in to the ESXi host using the VMware Host Client.
- Configure and start the TSM-SSH service.
- In the navigation pane, click Manage and click the Services tab.
- Select the TSM-SSH service, and click the Actions menu.
- Select Policy and click Start and stop with host.
- To start the service, click Start.
- Configure and start the NTP service.
- In the navigation pane, click Manage, and click the System tab.
- Click Time & date and click Edit NTP Settings.
- On the Edit NTP Settings page, select the Use Network Time Protocol (enable NTP client) radio button, and change the NTP service startup policy to Start and stop with host.
- In the NTP servers text box, enter the NTP Server FQDN or IP Address, and click Save.
- To start the service, click Actions, select NTP service, and click Start.
- Repeat this procedure for all remaining hosts.