After you rotate the passwords of Local Manager appliances using SDDC Manager, the passwords must be updated in the NSX Global Manager cluster properties for the Local Managers.
You use the lookup_list to retrieve the NSX Local Manager Passwords from SDDC Manager
- In a web browser, log in to the Global Manager at https://nsx_gm_vip_fqdn/).
- Update the Local Manager passwords in Global Manager.
- On the main navigation bar, click System.
- In the navigation pane, select Location Manager.
- In the Local Manager instance, click and update admin password.
- Click Check Compatibility and click Save.
- Wait for the sync status to show success and verify that all Local Manager nodes appear.
- Under Location Manager, update Local Manager passwords for all instances.