After a successful vCenter Server restore, verify that the SDDC Manager inventory is consistent with the recovered VMs and that the vCenter Server instances are healthy. You use the Supportability and Serviceability tool (SoS) and the SDDC Manager patch/upgrade precheck function.
- Log in to SDDC Manager by using a Secure Shell (SSH) client.
- Run the SoS health check and verify the output.
sudo /opt/vmware/sddc-support/sos --get-health-check
All tests show green when SDDC Manager is in a healthy state.
- In a Web browser, log in to SDDC Manager using the user interface.
- In the navigation pane, click .
- For each workload domain, validate the vCenter Server status.
- Click the workload domain name and click the Updates/Patches tab.
- Click Precheck.
- Click View status to review the precheck result for the vCenter Server instance and verify that the status is Succeeded.