You can extract a vSphere Lifecycle Manager image from a vCenter Server managed by VMware Cloud Foundation.
A vSphere Lifecycle Manager image must have been created in vSphere 7.0. For more information, see Create a vSphere Lifecycle Manager Image.
- From the navigation bar, click .
- Click the Import Image tab.
- In the Option 1 section, select a workload domain.
- Select the cluster from which you want to extract the vSphere Lifecycle Manager image.
- Click Extract Cluster Image.
The extracted cluster image is displayed in the Available Images tab and can be used for a new VI workload domain or a new cluster in a VI workload domain enabled for vSphere Lifecycle Manager images.