The deployment parameter workbook provides a mechanism to specify infrastructure information specific to your environment. This includes information about your networks, hosts, license keys, and other information.
- In a web browser, log in to the VMware Cloud Builder appliance administration interface: https://Cloud_Builder_VM_FQDN.
- Enter the admin credentials you provided when you deployed the VMware Cloud Builder appliance and then click Log In.
- On the End-User License Agreement page, select the I Agree to the End User License Agreement check box and click Next.
- On the Select Platform page, select VMware Cloud Foundation and click Next.
- On the Review Prerequisites page, review the checklist to ensure the requirements are met, and click Next.
If there are any gaps, ensure they are fixed before proceeding to avoid issues during the bring-up process. You can download or print the prerequisite list for reference.
- On the Prepare Configuration page, in the Download Workbook step, click Download.
- Complete the deployment parameter workbook. See About the Deployment Parameter Workbook.