Use the SDDC Manager UI to remotely mount datastores from other vSAN clusters (servers).
With HCI Mesh, a cluster can mount a remote vSAN datastore configured with another cluster in an existing workload domain. Once mounted, the cluster consumes storage resources from the remote datastore.
Note: Two or more clusters can share the same vSAN datastore.
- In the navigation pane, click .
- In the domain table, click the name of a domain.
- Click the Clusters tab.
- In the clusters table, click the cluster name.
- Click the ACTIONS dropdown to the right of the cluster name and select Mount Remote Datastore.
- Select a remote datastore from the list of available vSAN clusters (servers) and click NEXT.
- Review the details.