Before restoring the failed NSX Edge node that is deployed by SDDC Manager, you must retrieve its credentials from the SDDC Manager inventory.
- In the SDDC Manager user interface, from the navigation pane click Developer center.
- Click the API explorer tab.
- Expand APIs for managing credentials and click GET /v1/credentials.
- In the resourceName text box, enter the FQDN of the failed NSX Edge node, and click Execute.
- Under Response, click PageOfCredential and click each credential ID.
- Record the user names and passwords for these credentials.