You can add users or groups so that they can access the SDDC Manager UI and VMware Cloud Foundation API.
- In the navigation pane, click .
- Click Users and Groups and then click + User or Group.
- Select one or more users or group by clicking the check box next to the user or group.
You can either search for a user or group by name, or filter by user type or domain.
- Select a Role for each user and group.
Role Description ADMIN This role has access to all the functionality of the UI and API. OPERATOR This role cannot access user management, password management, or backup configuration settings. VIEWER This role can only view the SDDC Manager. User management and password management are hidden from this role.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Add.