You connect the local tier-1 gateway at each VCF instance to the cross-instance tier-0 gateway.
- In a web browser, log in to Global Manager cluster at https://active_gm_vip_fqdn/.
- On the NSX Manager main navigation bar, click Networking.
- In the navigation pane, select Tier-1 gateways.
- On the Tier-1 Gateway page, click the vertical ellipses menu for the this_instance_tier1_gateway and click Edit.
- Change the Connected Gateway to cross_instance_tier0_gateway.
- In the Location change dialog box, click Yes.
- Under Locations, delete all locations except the location of the instance you are working with.
- Click Save and click Close Editing.