To enable name translation and resolution between the region-specific and the cross-region environments, configure the domain name and domain search parameters on Workspace ONE Access.
- Log in to the cross-region Workspace ONE Access instance by using a Secure Shell (SSH) client.
- Switch to the super user by running the su command.
- Open the /etc/resolv.conf file in a text editor.
- Add entries for Domain and search to the end of the file and save the file. For example:
Domain rainpole.io search rainpole.io sfo.rainpole.io
- If you deployed a clustered Workspace ONE Access instance, repeat this procedure for the remaining nodes in the cluster.