You can monitor in-progress updates for VMware Cloud Foundation components.
- In the In-Progress Updates section, click View Status to view the high-level update progress and the number of components to be updated.
- Details of the component being updated is shown below that. The image below is an example and may not reflect the actual versions.
- Click the arrow to see a list of tasks being performed to update the component. As the task is completed, it shows a green check mark.
- When all tasks to update a component have been completed, the update status for the component is displayed as Updated.
- If a component fails to be updated, the status is displayed as Failed. The reason for the failure as well as remediation steps are displayed. The image below is an example and may not reflect the actual versions in your environment.
- After you resolve the issues, you can retry the update.