|The Dashboard provides the high-level administrative view for SDDC Manager in the form of widgets. There are widgets for Solutions; Workload Domains; Host Types and Usage; Ongoing and Scheduled Updates; Update History; CPU, Memory, Storage Usage; and Recent Tasks.
You can control the widgets that are displayed and how they are arranged on the dashboard.
|Solutions include the following section:
- Kubernetes - Workload Management allows you to start a Workload Management deployment and view Workload Management cluster details.
|Inventory includes the following sections:
- Workload Domains takes you to the Workload Domains page, which displays and provides access to all workload domains.
This page includes summary information about all workload domains, including domain type, storage usage, configuration status, owner, clusters, hosts and update availability. It also displays CPU, memory, and storage utilization for each workload domain, and collectively across all domains.
- Hosts takes you to the Hosts page, which displays and provides access to current hosts and controls for managing hosts.
This page includes detailed information about all hosts, including FQDN, host IP, network pool, configuration status, host state, cluster, and storage type. It also displays CPU and memory utilization for each host, and collectively across all hosts.
|Lifecycle Management includes the following sections:
displays the available install, update, and upgrade bundles for your environment, and your bundle download history.
Note: To access bundles, you must be logged in to your VMware Customer Connect account through the
|Administration includes the following sections:
- Licensing (only for perpetual licensing) allows you to manage VMware product licenses. You can also add licenses for the component products in your VMware Cloud Foundation deployment.
- Subscription (only for subscription licensing) provides details about completing the onboarding process for VMware Cloud Foundation+. Once onboarding is complete, it provides a link to review subscription usage in the VMware Cloud console.
- Single Sign On allows you to manage VMware Cloud Foundation users and groups, including adding users and groups and assigning roles. You can also configure identity providers for VMware Cloud Foundation.
- Proxy Settings allows you to configure a proxy server to download install and upgrade bundles from the VMware Depot.
- Online Depot allows you to log in to your VMware Customer Connect and Dell accounts to download install and upgrade bundles.
- vRealize Suite allows you to deploy vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager and configure connections between workload domains and vRealize Suite products.
- Backup allows you to register an external SFTP server with SDDC Manager for backing up SDDC Manager and NSX Managers. You can also configure the backup schedule for SDDC Manager.
- VMware CEIP to join or leave the VMware Customer Experience Improvement Program.
- Password Management allows password management actions, such as rotation, updates and remediation.
- Certificate Authority allows you to integrate with your Microsoft Certificate Authority Server.
|The VMware Cloud Foundation Developer Center includes the following sections:
- Overview: API reference documentation. Includes information and steps for all the Public APIs supported by VMware Cloud Foundation.
- API Explorer: Lists the APIs and allows you to invoke them directly on your VMware Cloud Foundation system.