After you gain access to VMware Cloud PKS, you get an organization ID, access token, and refresh token, which you need to log in at the command line.
Before you can get your organization ID, you must belong to a VMware Cloud PKS organization.
- Log in to the VMware Cloud PKS console.
Your user name and organization name are displayed in the tool bar at the top of the page.
- Click your user name in the tool bar.
The drop-down menu displays an abbreviated organization ID below your organization name.
- Click the abbreviated organization ID.
Your full organization ID is displayed.
- To see your access key, click My Account in the drop-down menu.
Your profile information, including the access key, is displayed.
If you are generating an access key for the first time, click Generate Key.
- On the My Account page, select the API Tokens tab to see your refresh token.
From here, you can regenerate, revoke, and copy your token.