VMware Cloud Partner Navigator is a unified software-as-a-service (SaaS) delivery platform for VMware Cloud Provider Program (VCPP) cloud provider and managed service provider (MSP) partners. VMware Cloud Partner Navigator simplifies the management and delivery of multi-cloud services and the consumption of infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), across an expanding set of cloud endpoints and cross-cloud services.
With VMware Cloud Partner Navigator, cloud providers can bring their VMware cloud estate under a single management umbrella and streamline business operations by getting a unified view and single-sign-on experience across all supported VMware Cloud services and offerings, with the capability to provision cloud resources to end customers from public or private clouds and the option to expand cloud infrastructure on demand.
VMware Cloud Partner Navigator integrates with VMware Cloud on AWS, VMware Cloud Director service, and VMware Cloud Director to support the flexible provisioning of multi-tenant IaaS solutions to end customers.
On top of cloud infrastructure, partners can also provision managed VMware Cloud services from VMware's expanding portfolio of cloud services.
For a list of all supported offerings and solutions, see the VMware Cloud Partner Navigator interoperability matrix.
VMware Cloud Partner Navigator succeeds VMware Cloud Provider Hub, offering a number of new features and capabilities:
- Access to cloud resources across public clouds (VMware Cloud on AWS, VMware Cloud Director service) and private clouds (VMware Cloud Director).
Note: The integration between VMware Cloud Partner Navigator and VMware Cloud Director is still under development and will be available at a later phase.
- Provider dashboard for monitoring and geographical representation of cloud resources.
- Federated identity management for provider organizations.
- Simplified usage and billing.
- Common customer and provider identities.
- New provider roles for further granularity of access to resources.