You can get information about the versioning of all rental products and be informed about their end-of-support dates.
You have the required permissions for viewing the usage of your provider organization. See Roles and permissions.
- On the VMware Cloud Partner Navigator toolbar, click .
You see a table, containing a list of all rental products in your environment and the following information:
- The versions of the rental products.
- The number of product versions being metered by a vCloud Usage Meter instance.
- The end of general support and end of technical life dates for any given product version.
If any product version has surpassed one of the end dates, there is a signifier in the Products column of the table and the end date is marked with red in the End of General Support or End of Technical Guidance/Life columns of the table.
If any product version is about to approach one of the end dates, there is a signifier in the End of General Support or End of Technical Guidance/Life columns of the table which shows the remaining time until the end dates.
- (Optional) To filter the table using one of the pre-defined selections, click any of the boxes above the table.
- (Optional) To sort the table in ascending or descending order, click any of the column headers of the table.
- (Optional) To filter the table to display only certain products, click the filter icon () inside the Products column header and enter a string.
- (Optional) To show more objects per page, click the drop-down menu in the bottom-right corner of the table and select a number of objects to display.
You view information about the versioning of your rental products and their end-of-support dates.