You can view and download the billing period usage of services on managed service provider (MSP) contracts in your provider organization and all customer organizations managed by you.
The start of your monthly billing period is defined by your anniversary billing date (ABD) - the date on which you created your first subscription and provisioned your first SDDC. Your ABD is also the date on which your monthly billing orders (MBOs) spool in VMware Cloud Provider Commerce Portal.
You have the required permissions for viewing the usage of your provider or customer organizations. See Roles and permissions.
- On the VMware Cloud Partner Navigator toolbar, click .
- (Optional) If you are currently viewing the calendar period usage in the Usage tab, click Switch to Billing Period.
The table displays the aggregated usage of services in your provider organization for the current month's billing period. If your ABD in the current calendar month is not reached, the table is empty because your billing period in that month has not started yet.Note: If your ABD falls on a day which is not present in a given month, (for example, the 31st of April) the first day of the next month will be considered as your billing period start date.
- From the drop-down menus, select an organization, specify a billing period, and click View.
The table displays the aggregated usage of the selected organization and billing period.
|Service||Name of the service.|
|Product Family||Product Family identifier.|
|SKU Name||Unique identifier for each SKU. Different for every service and data center.|
|Customer Segment||Indicates the customer segment of the service.|
|Data Center||Identifier for the region where a service or host is used or deployed.|
|Description||Description of the service.|
|Effective Usage||Billed usage.|
What to do next
- You can filter the report table using the filter buttons inside the table's column headers.
- To download the usage of the selected organization and billing period as a CSV file, click Download.
- To download the usage of all organizations for the selected billing period as a CSV file, click Download All.
- View the calendar period service usage.