You can view and download the usage reports of cloud services on managed service provider (MSP) contracts in your provider organization and all customer organizations managed by you in a specified calendar period.
VMware Cloud Partner Navigator gives you access to a record of the consumed cloud services by customer organizations in your provider organization. The usage report collects services usage data from current and previous months.
Monthly usage of previous months generates on the fifth day of the next month, and current monthly usage is available from the first day of every month.
You have the required permissions for viewing the usage of your provider or customer organizations. See Roles and permissions.
- On the VMware Cloud Partner Navigator toolbar, click .
- Click Switch to Calendar Period.
The table displays the usage accrued by your provider organization in the current calendar month.
- From the drop-down menus, select an organization and a custom time period and click View.
The usage report of the selected organization and calendar period appears in the report table.
|Service||Name of the service.|
|Product Family||Product Family identifier.|
|SKU Name||Unique identifier for each SKU. Different for every service and data center.|
|Customer Segment||Indicates the customer segment of the service.|
|Data Center||Identifier for the region where a service or host is used or deployed.|
|Description||Description of the service.|
|Effective Usage||Billed usage.|
What to do next
- You can filter the report table using the filter buttons inside the table's column headers.
- To download the usage of the selected organization and time period as a CSV file, click Download.
- To download the usage of all organizations for the selected time period as a CSV file, click Download All.
- View your billing period service usage.