As a Distributor partner, you use VMware Cloud Partner Navigator to view important information about your VMware Cloud Services subscriptions and be notified about events related to them.
To start using VMware Cloud Partner Navigator, you must be onboarded to the platform with your Distributor organization. If you are not onboarded yet, see Getting Started with VMware Cloud Partner Navigator as a Distributor or Reseller.
Once onboarded, your Partner Connect Portal and Subscription Services Portal data is synchronized with VMware Cloud Partner Navigator to display the following information related to your VMware Cloud Services:
- An overview of all subscriptions, transactions, Resellers, and customers related to your Distributor organization.
- A drill down of the offers, transactions, Reseller, and customer related to a given subscription.
- A drill down of all customers, subscriptions and transaction history related to a given Reseller.
- A drill down of all subscriptions, transactions, and recipient VMware Cloud Services organizations related to a given customer.
- A record of your VMware Cloud Services proformas.
Using VMware Cloud Partner Navigator, you can also configure mail groups of users and the type of notifications they receive.