VMware Cloud Provider Stack (VCPS) | 9 MAR 2021
Check for additions and updates to these release notes.
What's in the Release NotesThe release notes cover the following topics:
- About VMware Cloud Provider Stack (VCPS)
- What's New in this Release
- Bill of Materials
- Links to Release Notes
About VMware Cloud Provider Stack (VCPS)
The VMware Cloud Provider Stack (VCPS) provides qualified VMware partners an opportunity to offer their customers a subscription-based VMware Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) solution on bare-metal elastic infrastructure service as part of the Metal-as-a-Service (Maas) program.
What's New in this Release
The VMware Cloud Provider Stack 1.1.6 release includes an updated Bill of Materials (BOM) with NSX-T updated to 2.5.3 and HCX updated to 4.0.
Note: You can upgrade to VCPS 1.1.6 release only from VCPS 1.1.5 release.
Bill of Materials
|VMware vCenter Server Appliance||vCenter Server 6.7 Update 3I||17138064|
|VMware ESXi||ESXi 6.7 Update 3I||17167734|
|VMware NSX-T Data Center||2.5.3||17558879|
Links to Release Notes
The following list provides links to the release notes of the various products included in VCPS 1.1.6 BOM.
- ESXi: 6.7 U3I - https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.7/rn/esxi670-202011002.html
- vCenter: 6.7 U3I - https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.7/rn/vsphere-vcenter-server-67u3l-release-notes.html
- NSX-T: 2.5.3 - https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-NSX-T-Data-Center/2.5/rn/VMware-NSX-T-Data-Center-253-Release-Notes.html
- HCX: 4.0 - https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-HCX/4.0/rn/VMware-HCX-40-Release-Notes.html