VMware Cloud Provider Stack (VCPS) | 9 AUG 2021
Check for additions and updates to these release notes.
What's in the Release NotesThe release notes cover the following topics:
- About VMware Cloud Provider Stack (VCPS)
- What's New in this Release
- Bill of Materials
- Links to Release Notes
About VMware Cloud Provider Stack (VCPS)
The VMware Cloud Provider Stack (VCPS) provides qualified VMware partners an opportunity to offer their customers a subscription-based VMware Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) solution on bare-metal elastic infrastructure service as part of the Metal-as-a-Service (MaaS) program.
What's New in this Release
The VMware Cloud Provider Stack 1.2.2 release includes an updated Bill of Materials (BOM), with an updated HCX build. See the Bill of Materials table below for the updated HCX information.
Note: You can upgrade to VCPS 1.2.2 release from VCPS 1.2.1 or the VCPS 1.1.7 releases.
Bill of Materials
|VMware vCenter Server Appliance||vCenter Server 6.7 Update 3N||18010531|
|VMware ESXi||ESXi 6.7 P05||17700523|
|VMware NSX-T Data Center||3.1.2||17883596|
Links to Release Notes
The following list provides links to the release notes of the various products included in VCPS 1.2.2 BOM.
- ESXi: 6.7 P05 - https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.7/rn/esxi670-202103001.html
- vCenter: 6.7 U3N - https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.7/rn/vsphere-vcenter-server-67u3n-release-notes.html
- NSX-T: 3.1.2 - https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-NSX-T-Data-Center/3.1/rn/VMware-NSX-T-Data-Center-312-Release-Notes.html
- HCX: 4.1.0 - https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-HCX/4.1/rn/VMware-HCX-41-Release-Notes.html