VMware Cloud Provider Stack (VCPS) | 15 February 2022
Check for additions and updates to these release notes.
What's in the Release NotesThe release notes cover the following topics:
- About VMware Cloud Provider Stack (VCPS)
- What's New in this Release
- Bill of Materials
- Links to Release Notes
About VMware Cloud Provider Stack (VCPS)
The VMware Cloud Provider Stack (VCPS) 1.2.5 release provides qualified VMware partners an opportunity to offer their customers a subscription-based VMware Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) solution on bare-metal elastic infrastructure service as part of the Metal-as-a-Service (Maas) program.
What's New in this Release
The VMware Cloud Provider Stack 1.2.5 release includes an updated Bill of Materials (BOM) and addresses the security vulnerabilities identified in VMSA-2021-0028. See the Bill of Materials below for the build information.
Note: You can upgrade to VCPS 1.2.5 release from the VCPS 1.2.4 or VCPS 1.1.7 releases.
Bill of Materials
|VMware ESXi||ESXi 6.7 EP23||19195723|
|VMware vCenter Server Appliance||vCenter Server 6.7 U3q||19300125|
|VMware NSX-T Data Center||220.127.116.11||19232396|
Links to Release Notes
The following are the links to the release notes of the various products included in VCPS 1.2.5 BOM.
- ESXi: 6.7 EP23 - https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.7/rn/esxi670-202201001.html
- vCenter: 6.7 U3q - https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.7/rn/vsphere-vcenter-server-67u3q-release-notes.html
- NSX-T: 18.104.22.168 - https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-NSX-T-Data-Center/22.214.171.124/rn/vmware-nsxt-data-center-3201-release-notes/index.html
- HCX: 4.3.0 - https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-HCX/4.3/rn/VMware-HCX-430-Release-Notes.html